Call Your State Legislators

Please contact your state legislators to let them know that you support equal rights for same-sex couples, as proposed in House Bill 178 and Senate Bill 2468. Also, let them know if you belong to a church, synagogue or other religious community.

If you do not know the names of your state representative and state senator, they are easy to look up by address or 9-digit ZIP code at the Illinois Board of Elections web site or call 217-782-4141. The board of elections site also gives a mailing address, phone number, and fax number for your legislators.

If you contact your legislator, let us know what you hear back.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: